- Shipping & Returns
Paperback book. Teenaged Carrie Fisher kept a diary of her time shooting the first Star Wars movie. You'll read some actual diary excerpts here, but the main event is her essay looking back at the affair she had during the shoot with co-star Harrison Ford. Her adult take is touching, acerbic but gentle ** This book may contain a sharpie mark on the top or bottom edge and may show mild signs of shelfwear. **
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping rates are a flat fee of $5.
- Items ship within 7-10 business days, excluding federal holidays. *COVID has caused shipping delays.
- At this time we only ship to USA locations.
- Returns will be accepted up to 45 days after purchase date.
- Product must be unworn and in re-sellable condition.
- Email email@example.com to request a return shipping label at not cost to you.
- You must mail your package within 30 days of receiving your return label.
- Once we receive the item, a refund will be processed by original form of payment.